So as of today, I will be participating in the Pagan Reading Challenge! The aim is to read pagan- and witchcraft-themed books throughout the year - novels, reference books and the like.
As I plan on reading up on Celtic Reconstructionism in more detail than I have so far, the Reading Challenge might actually give me the much-needed kick in the butt to sit down and get reading.
I will continue updating this post when I've finished reading a book from the following list (bold prints = I've read it).
- Mara Freeman. Kindling the Celtic Spirit.
- Marion Zimmer Bradley. The Forest House.
- Neil Gaiman. American Gods.
- The Edda.
- Stephanie Woodfield. Invoking the Morrighan.
- David Rankine and Sorita D'Este. The Guises of the Morrighan.
- A. J. Drew. Wicca for Couples - Making Magick Together.
- Raymond Buckland. Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft.
- Gerald Gardner. Witchcraft Today.
- Scott Cunningham. Wicca in the Kitchen.
- Scott Cunningham. Earth, Air, Fire and Water.